In the execution of the agreement we obviously work together with partners, such as service providers. These third parties will only receive your personal data if this is really necessary and under strict privacy conditions. We have ensured that your personal data are as secure there as they are with us.
The way in which Kinloch Campsite handles your data is in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation. When you share your personal data with us or when we collect personal data about you, we use them in accordance with this Privacy Statement. The following questions and answers explain in detail what your personal data consist of and how we use, process and secure them. For general questions or complaints regarding this Privacy Statement, please contact email@example.com. For security reasons you will be asked to provide proof of identity before your request is taken into consideration.
1. What are personal data?These data say something about a natural person. This information relates to your identity, such as your name, address and telephone number, but also your IP address. Personal data therefore includes this kind of data, but also photographs, personal preferences and purchasing behaviour and financial data. Cookies are also part of the personal data.
2. What data do we collect and how do we use it?We collect or receive your data via our website, enquiry forms, bookings system, email and social media. We process personal data in order to comply with the agreement with you. This way we can manage your bookings and provide you with relevant information. If you wish, you will receive marketing messages from us on a regular basis, whether or not by means of newsletters. For the purpose of our product development, we keep statistics. This helps us to consolidate our relationship with you and to work with new customers. The analysis and investigation of personal data is necessary for the development and improvement of our products and services. We do not share your personal data with third parties, unless this is necessary for the execution of the agreement or the internal business operations. Your personal data will never be offered for sale by us.
3. How long do we store your personal data?We do not store your personal data for longer than is necessary for the purpose for which we have the data in our possession. This is in order to meet your wishes and needs or to comply with our legal obligations. As soon as we no longer need your data, they will be removed from our systems or rendered anonymous so that your identity can no longer be derived from them. We store personal data relating to a customer for seven years after the termination of the relationship. Personal data of potential customers who have not yet been contacted will be retained for six months after collection. Personal data of potential customers who have indicated that they want to be in contact with us are kept for two years.
4. What are your privacy rights?It is important to us that you have control over your personal data. You can exercise this control by using the following rights:
- Right to information
- Right of access
- Right of rectification
- Right to be forgotten
- Right to object to marketing and profiling
- Right to withdraw your consent
- Right to data portability
- Right to disable cookies
- Right to complain
5. ModificationsThis Privacy Statement dates from November 20th 2019. Any change or addition to the Privacy Statement will be published promptly on this website.
6. Categories of personal data which may be processedBelow are the categories of personal data that we may process. This Privacy Statement explains why we may be able to process these personal data and on what basis.
|Category of Personal Data||Example|
|Personal Identification data||Name, address, town, postal code, e-mail address, telephone number, e-mail, signature, social media user name, customer number, account number|
|Personal characteristics||Age, gender, date of birth, marital status, nationality, occupation, education, personal interests, leisure activities, family situation, relationships|
|Electronic identification data||IP address, cookies|
|Communication data||Records from face-to-face contacts, contacts by phone, email, app, letter, records of product and service conversations, records of complaints and inquiries|
|Financial data||Payment information|
|Information about products and services||Purchased products and services, interests in products and services|