Terms & Conditions
Our aim is that all our visitors enjoy themselves when they stay with us. However we need to tell you a few things to help make sure that happens:
- All customers must check in at reception and pay any outstanding balance before taking a pitch.
- Check-in time is from 2.30pm.
- Check-out time from the campsite is 11.00am.
- If you wish to stay another night, please ask a member of staff before 10.30am. You must pay for any additional night before leaving the site for the day.
- Well behaved dogs are very welcome but must be kept on a lead at all times whilst on site and cleaned up after.
- Barbecues must be raised well above the grass and not placed on the picnic tables.
- Fires are not permitted.
- Late arrivals by prior arrangement only. You must contact us if you think you will arrive after 7pm. No arrivals after 9.30pm.
- If you arrive after our reception has closed please follow the instructions displayed on the door of the campsite reception. If you do not have a booking please do not take a reserved pitch. Late arrivals must come to reception between 9am and 10.30am the following morning.
- Guests visiting campers on the site must check in at reception. A charge may be applicable.
- Noise should be kept to a reasonable level at all times and there should be no noise after 10.30pm. Generators are not permitted at any time.
- Tents or awnings on grass for more than 7 days must be moved to prevent damage to the grass.
- If you wish to stay for more than 3 weeks please let us know via phone or email.
- We always endeavour to meet guest requests, however we cannot guarantee that we can meet them and they do not form part of the contract between you and us.
- We reserve the right to refuse admission to any person at any time. Anyone under the age of 18 must be accompanied by an adult. Children must be supervised by a responsible adult on all areas of the campsite at all times.
If you don’t comply with any of these terms and conditions or if you behave in an anti-social manner it may result in you being required to leave the campsite immediately and without a refund. When you make a booking or accept a pitch you accept these terms and conditions and agree to be responsible for any loss or damage caused by any person or animal in your group. Kinloch Campsite will not accept responsibility for any loss or damage to the property of any customer, including personal belongings, cash, jewellery and motor vehicles, however caused. Kinloch Campsite reserves the right to alter any of the Terms and Conditions at any time.
Deposit and Cancellation Policy
A non-refundable deposit of £30, or the total amount if the total amount is less than £30, is required to secure your booking if the booking is made more than 14 days in advance. Full payment is required 14 days before arrival or at the time of booking if the booking is made 14 days or less in advance.
If your plans change and you request to come on a different date then we will always try to accommodate your change, but we do not guarantee that your request can be met. Refunds of payments, less the amount of your deposit, can be made up to 14 days before your date of arrival. You will be charged the full amount of your booking if you fail to come to the campsite, or if you leave the campsite early due to weather conditions, failure of your equipment, or any reason not within the reasonable control and responsibility of the campsite, or if you cancel or change your booking less than 14 days before your date of arrival.
Deposit and Cancellation Policy Amendments in Response to Coronavirus
Effective from 21st March 2020 until further notice.
- Customers with bookings to stay before the end of April 2020 can rearrange their booking for a later date or receive a full refund
- We will continue to follow government advice and will make a decision about remaining closed after April as soon as the situation becomes clearer. Customers booked to stay after April can amend their booking to a later date at no charge. Cancellations of bookings to stay after April remain subject to our standard deposit and cancellation policy unless the campsite remains closed.