Terms & Conditions
By making a booking at Kinloch Campsite you agree to abide by all the terms and conditions on this page. You also agree to them on behalf of all other people in your party.
Terms and Conditions
Our aim is that all our visitors enjoy themselves when they stay with us. However we need to tell you a few things to help make sure that happens:
- All groups, including group members booking separately, must contact the campsite for written permission before making a booking. A group booking is one or more bookings totalling 2 or more pitches by customers who are in our sole opinion members of a group. Groups include persons making separate bookings and subsequently meeting up on the campsite. If a group has not sought and been given permission in writing by us to make bookings then we reserve the right to cancel any or all of the bookings made by the group at any time and require any or all persons who are in our opinion members of the group to leave the campsite immediately and without any refund.
- Customers with units over 8 metres long must contact the campsite for permission before making a booking. You may be refused admission to the site if you haven’t asked us first as we may not have an appropriate pitch.
- Tent bookings include parking space for 1 car or motorbike only. If your vehicle is not a car or motorbike, for example it is a van, then you must contact us for permission before booking.
- Tents with a footprint of 15 square metres or more including any extensions may incur an additional charge.
- Space for awnings is limited and cannot always be provided. If it is essential that you require awning space then please contact us.
- Customers booking a tent pitch but then bringing a campervan, caravan, motorhome or similar vehicle will be required to use a hard standing pitch if one is made available and pay any difference in price. If no hard standing pitch is made available then their booking will be cancelled without a refund and the customer will be required to leave the campsite.
- All customers must check in at reception and pay any outstanding balance before taking a pitch.
- Check-in time is from 2.30pm to 7.00pm.
- Check-out time from the campsite is 11.00am.
- If you wish to stay another night, please ask a member of staff before 10.30am. You must pay for any additional night before leaving the site for the day.
- Well behaved dogs are very welcome but must be kept on a lead at all times whilst on site and cleaned up after.
- Barbecues must be at least 30cm (1 foot) above the grass and not placed on the picnic tables.
- Fires are not permitted.
- Late arrivals by prior arrangement only. You must contact us if you think you will arrive after 7pm. No new arrivals after 9.30pm.
- If reception is closed when you arrive please follow the instructions displayed on the door. If you do not have a booking do not take a pitch until you have checked-in and paid. Late arrivals must come to reception between 9am and 10.30am the following morning.
- All guests visiting campers on the site must check in at reception. A charge may be applicable.
- Noise should be kept to a reasonable level at all times and there should be no noise after 10.30pm. Generators and amplified music are not permitted at any time.
- Tents and awnings on grass must not stay more than 7 days in the same place. They must be moved to keep the grass alive.
- Electric vehicles must not be charged on the campsite, however there is a charging point in the nearby public car park.
- If you wish to stay for more than 3 weeks you must ask us before making any booking.
- Customers who wish to bring a commercial vehicle must get written permission from us before making a booking. We reserve the right to cancel any bookings where permission was not given before the booking was made. We also reserve the right to cancel at any time the booking of any customer who brings a commercial vehicle to the campsite, even if permission was previously give by us, if in our sole opinion we regard the presence of the vehicle on the campsite as inappropriate or undesirable.
- We always endeavour to meet guest requests, however we cannot guarantee that we can meet them and they do not form part of the contract between you and us.
- We reserve the right to refuse admission to any person at any time. Anyone under the age of 18 must be accompanied by an adult. Children must be supervised by a responsible adult on all areas of the campsite at all times.
If you or any member of your party don’t comply with any of these terms and conditions or don’t comply with all coronavirus control measures or behave in an anti-social manner it may result in you being required to leave the campsite immediately and without a refund. When you make a booking or use any services of the campsite you accept all these terms and conditions and also agree to them on behalf of all other people in your party. You also agree to be responsible for any and all losses or damages caused by the actions or inactions of any person or animal in your party. Kinloch Campsite will not accept responsibility for any loss or damage to the property of any customer, including but not limited to, personal belongings, cash, jewellery, camping equipment, and motor vehicles, howsoever caused. Kinloch Campsite reserves the right to alter any of the Terms and Conditions at any time.
Deposit, Cancellation and Payment Policies
All Standard Rate tariffs include a non-refundable deposit of either £35 per pitch or the total amount of the booking if the total amount is less than £35 per pitch.
If you have chosen a Standard Rate tariff then refunds of payments, less the amount of your deposit, can be made up to 14 days before your date of arrival. You will be charged the full amount of your booking and no refund will be due if your booking is modified or partially cancelled or fully cancelled 14 days or less before your date of arrival.
If you have chosen a Flexible Booking tariff then full refunds and changes (subject to availability) can be made up to 3 days before your arrival date. You will be charged the full amount of your booking and no refund will be due if your booking is modified or partially cancelled or fully cancelled 3 days or less before your date of arrival.
Full payment is required at the time of booking for all bookings of one night only and all bookings made 28 days or less in advance.
All outstanding balances are due no less than 14 days before your date of arrival. We send payment reminder email reminders containging a payment link approximately 17 days before you are due to arrive. If you don’t receive this email please let us know.
The full amount is due and no refunds are payable if you fail to come to the campsite or leave the campsite early for any reason which is outside both the control and responsibility of the campsite. This includes, but is not limited to, weather conditions, travel problems, accident, illness, family issues, failure of your vehicle, and failure of your equipment.