Terms & Conditions
By making a booking at Kinloch Campsite you agree to abide by all the terms and conditions specified below. You also agree to them on behalf of all other people in your party.
Amendments to Terms and Conditions Due to Coronavirus
- Customers with a booking in a period when the campsite may have to close, or UK or Scottish government Covid-19 legislation prevents you from coming to the campsite, may rearrange their booking for a later date or receive a full refund by contacting the campsite via email. Customers requesting a full refund must email their request to the campsite within 24 hours of the restrictions being announced by the relevant authorities. If a request for a refund is made more than 24 hours after the announcement of the travel restriction then the Standard Cancellation Policy (see below) will be applied.
- Customers who want to make a booking before a date is set for re-opening the campsite will not be asked for a deposit or any payment until a date is set for re-opening.
- All customers must at all times during their stay comply with all campsite coronavirus control procedures and all UK and Scottish Government laws.
- Customers are not permitted to stay on the campsite if they should be in isolation or quarantine.
Standard Terms and Conditions
Our aim is that all our visitors enjoy themselves when they stay with us. However we need to tell you a few things to help make sure that happens:
- All groups, including customers booking individually as part of a group, must contact the campsite for written permission before making a booking. If a group has not sought and been given permission in writing then Kinloch Campsite reserves the right to cancel the booking(s) and customers may be required to leave the campsite. Groups include persons making individual bookings and subsequently meeting up on the campsite. Group bookings are bookings of 2 or more pitches.
- Customers with units over 8 metres long or commercial vehicles must contact the campsite for permission before making a booking. Kinloch Campsite reserves the right to cancel any bookings where permission has not been given.
- All customers must check in at reception and pay any outstanding balance before taking a pitch.
- Check-in time is from 2.30pm.
- Check-out time from the campsite is 11.00am.
- If you wish to stay another night, please ask a member of staff before 10.30am. You must pay for any additional night before leaving the site for the day.
- Well behaved dogs are very welcome but must be kept on a lead at all times whilst on site and cleaned up after.
- Barbecues must be at least 30cm (1 foot) above the grass and not placed on the picnic tables.
- Fires are not permitted.
- Late arrivals by prior arrangement only. You must contact us if you think you will arrive after 7pm. No new arrivals after 9.30pm.
- If reception is closed when you arrive please follow the instructions displayed on the door. If you do not have a booking do not take a pitch until you have checked-in and paid. Late arrivals must come to reception between 9am and 10.30am the following morning.
Guests visiting campers on the site must check in at reception. A charge may be applicable.Currently day visitors are not permitted due to coronavirus.
- Noise should be kept to a reasonable level at all times and there should be no noise after 10.30pm. Generators are not permitted at any time.
- Tents and awnings on grass must not stay more than 7 days in the same place. They must be moved to keep the grass alive.
- Electric vehicles cannot be charged on the campsite, however there is a charging point in the nearby public car park.
- If you wish to stay for more than 3 weeks please let us know via phone or email.
- Customers who wish to bring a commercial vehicle must obtain permission from the campsite before booking.
- We always endeavour to meet guest requests, however we cannot guarantee that we can meet them and they do not form part of the contract between you and us.
- We reserve the right to refuse admission to any person at any time. Anyone under the age of 18 must be accompanied by an adult. Children must be supervised by a responsible adult on all areas of the campsite at all times.
If you don’t comply with any of these terms and conditions or if you don’t comply with our coronavirus control measures or if you behave in an anti-social manner it may result in you being required to leave the campsite immediately and without a refund. When you make a booking or accept a pitch you accept these terms and conditions and agree to be responsible for any loss or damage caused by any person or animal in your group. Kinloch Campsite will not accept responsibility for any loss or damage to the property of any customer, including personal belongings, cash, jewellery and motor vehicles, however caused. Kinloch Campsite reserves the right to alter any of the Terms and Conditions at any time.
Deposit and Cancellation Policies
For cancellations due to Coronavirus travel restrictions please refer to the “Amendments to Terms and Conditions Due to Coronavirus” section above. In all other circumstances the policies below apply.
From 26th June 2020 full payment, which includes a non-refundable deposit of £30, is required at the time of booking.
For bookings made before 26th June 2020, a non-refundable deposit of £30, or the total amount if the total amount is less than £30, is required to secure your booking if the booking is made more than 14 days in advance. Full payment is required at least 14 days before arrival or at the time of booking if the booking is made 14 days or less in advance.
If your plans change and you request to come on a different date then we will always try to accommodate your change, but we do not guarantee that your request can be met. Refunds of payments, less the amount of your deposit, can be made up to 14 days before your date of arrival. You will be charged the full amount of your booking if you fail to come to the campsite, or if you leave the campsite early due to weather conditions, failure of your equipment, or any reason not within the reasonable control and responsibility of the campsite, or if you cancel or change your booking less than 14 days before your date of arrival.